If you have ever wondered how to play Hungry Shark Evolution on PC then this is the post you need to read. In this article, I will talk about the methods through which you can play HSE on PC or Laptop. This is a small and easy to understand guide so let’s get started with it right away!
How to Play Hungry Shark Evolution on PC?
Okay, the first and the easy way is to download the Hungry Shark Evolution Windows App. It is available in the Windows Store. Just visit the Windows store and search for Hungry Shark Evolution and you will find it.
Click on the game and install it. Then just login with your account and you will be good to go. You can even continue where you left off in your phone.
If you have an Apple device running Mac, what you can do is install Virtual Box (a software that can run Windows in it) and then emulate Windows 8 or any later version to get access to the Store. You can follow the above steps to get the game in Mac.
The second method is a tiny bit harder than the first one but this one gets you the same experience as you get in your mobile and I prefer this method personally.
What you need to do is get an Android Emulator and emulate the game in your PC. Now, how do you do that? Just follow the steps given below.
- Download Nox Player for Free. Nox Player is an Android Emulator that can run Android Apps on your PC.
- After downloading Nox Player, install it on your Windows device and open it.
- Login with your Google Account (the same one as your mobile phone)
- Go to the play store from the Menu and search for Hungry Shark Evolution and Install it.
- Open the game and login with your account and get started again. Continue your progress where you left on the phone.
Wasn’t that simple? I bet it was! In just a few simple steps you can get the game in your PC for free and the experience is same or better than in the phone. If you sometimes get stuck or find it hard to upgrade your sharks then check out the Hungry Shark Evolution Hack we have developed! 100% Safe, Secure, and Free to use!
Liked this guide? Don’t forget to share it with your friends and let them know about this different experience!